• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

astrobeam

I owned one. It was the excellent front to back ratio that was what I was looking for (don't remember, but it was in the range of 30-40db). At that time there were a couple guys that like to create havoc, and I don't know how much power they were running, but usually they would bleed over 3ch down and 3ch up ( could have been clipping a few things inside their cb, running lot's of power - or both) but when I swung the backside of the beam, all of that went away. If you have a chance to buy one - snap it up!

Reactions: BC Coyote
there were a couple guys that like to create havoc
I think one of those guys had a sex change. The two then mated and had many many many children. That explains why there's 100's of guys who like to create havoc on the radio nowadays.....:LOL:

Hey Keto ! based on the callsign it appears he's in Northern Ireland, which is a long long way from Illinois........ Guess it depends how badly he wants it LOL!

Reactions: Keto
Hey Keto ! based on the callsign it appears he's in Northern Ireland, which is a long long way from Illinois........ Guess it depends how badly he wants it LOL!
at first I thought you meant on the ad but now you mean remember here is in Ireland? Yeah that's not going to work my mistake. Well I'll try to remember that next time thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.