• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Communication Concepts Inc. legit?

Cable Guy

Void where prohibited
Dec 29, 2010
West Tennessee
Has anyone heard of or used this website for parts? If so, what can you tell me about them? I need some stuff they sell and am leary. Link below:

Thanks,
Greg

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

Has anyone heard of or used this website for parts? If so, what can you tell me about them? I need some stuff they sell and am leary. Link below:

Thanks,
Greg
I have used they a few times and have had great results from them. Aplus shop.

Reactions: Cable Guy
Getting antsy, been over 2 weeks and still showing "awaiting fulfillment". I may need to call them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218-103135.png
    Screenshot_20231218-103135.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 43
Update. I called Friday and the nice lady said they had some computer issues and that it would be sent out right away. I received a UPS ship notification shortly after and it should be here by Tuesday. I feel better now. I will start ordering from them now.

If you look at the Herb (Helge) Granberg Motorola application notes, he has a footnote that indicates CCI as a supplier for PCB's and components.

I have a homebrew CCI EB-27A (x4) amp myself.

Reactions: Cable Guy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.