• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Division 173 Worked from Division 43

W

Whisky65

Today soon after I raised my 4 element yagi I made a good clear contact with Division 173 (Reunion). The conditions where not the best but clearly understandable. Although my 3 year old son was yelling in my other ear the whole time of contact. Distant from Brisbane approx 13,864km.

43W65

</p>

Today soon after I raised my 4 element yagi I made a good clear contact with Division 173 (Reunion). The conditions where not the best but clearly understandable. Although my 3 year old son was yelling in my other ear the whole time of contact. Distant from Brisbane approx 13,864km.

43W65

</p>

43W65

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.