• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum Help Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy_Hamer

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2001
The Worldwide Radio Forum takes NO responsibility for the transactions that takes place here.

Know who you are buying or selling to and cover yourself!

The Feedback System helps you know who you are dealing with.

If a transaction goes bad, report it to us, but besides banning the user there is nothing we can do.

WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TRANSACTION AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE IF YOUR DEAL GOES BAD!

We will try to prune old posts to keep this section current.

SWAPMEET HELP

Be sure to list a way to contact you when selling something in the swapmeet section.

Replies are no longer allowed to the thread except by the thread originator

(y)

Deleted posts in the Swap Shop section.

The section is there for people to buy and sell their goods. If you have no intention of buying an item from them then you have NO need at all to comment on what they are asking for the item. If you are too cheap to buy it - then tough. If they are too stupid to ask a reasonable price for something then tough for them. Posts containing comments like "Are you crazy asking that much for a ....." or "Way too much. I can get XYZ radio from ??? for less" have no place and will be deleted. I shall direct you to the following thread:

http://www.worldwidedx.com/forum-swapshop/37305-swapmeet-help.html

We have allowed some replies when they were related to a pending transaction but examples as outlined above WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT. this issue was discussed in the past and the rules are posted for all to see.

How to post a picture

How do I post a picture of my gear to sell?

This is something that gets asked pretty regularly, so here's my quick and dirty guide to posting pictures in a thread:

The chosen picture should be available on the hard drive of your computer.

Adjust your browser settings to allow "pop ups" from this site.

When you create a thread or reply to a thread you will type in the text box just like I have done here. This forum requires at least 2 characters to make a post.

DO NOT click the Submit New Thread button yet.

Instead, scroll further down the page and you will see a section named

Attach Files

below that you will see

a button Manage Attachments, select that button.

A "pop up window" will appear to Manage Attachments

In the section Upload File from your Computer

Select the Choose File button and another window will appear prompting you to select the image from a location on your computer. Once you find the image you want, double click it. This will "tell the website" where your image is at for upload.

The name of your image should now appear next to the Choose File button.

To the right of the image name select the button Upload, and the upload process will begin.

Give it time, depending on your connection speed and image size, it may take time to upload.

You will see Uploading File(s) - Please Wait

Once the file has been uploaded, the name of the image should appear under the heading Current Attachments

If it did not, check the Attachment Key at the lower portion of that window to see if your image is within the size parameters allowed for uploads. For an example, this forum allows a maximum file size of 9.54 MB for a .jpeg

Once the image name shows it is in the Current Attachments list

look at the top right of the "pop up window" and select Close this window

Above the button Manage Attachments you should see the name of the file you just uploaded. I selected an image of my 706 for this demo.

Hit the Submit New Thread button and you are done! :D

Attachments

• 706.jpg
    706.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.