• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hembro 1/2 wave

zebbman

Aug 27, 2010
anyone ever here of this antenna. was gonna pic it up for 50 bucks.. let me know if its worth it and what your thoughts are of it

Never heard of one till you mentioned it and I looked for one. Evidently, it's an 'English' antenna that isn't exactly 'new', been around for a while. Can't tell you anything about them except from implications from users wanting to swap it for something else. No idea why they wanted to swap, so take it for what it's worth.
- 'Doc

Never heard of one till you mentioned it and I looked for one. Evidently, it's an 'English' antenna that isn't exactly 'new', been around for a while. Can't tell you anything about them except from implications from users wanting to swap it for something else. No idea why they wanted to swap, so take it for what it's worth.
- 'Doc

its basically a clone of the original high gain silver rod,like most cb halfwaves found nowadays.probably a bit better built than its more modern counterparts which are generally piss poor quality.nothing to write home about.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.