• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Icom ic-2100

novakor

Apr 5, 2005
Reno,Nevada
OK fellas i recently picked up an Icom ic-2100 fm 2 meter rig without manual,i have already done the download from modsdk. But i am having hard time with setting pl tones and memory,is anyone fimiliar with this radio that could help.Radio is already mounted in truck so maybe we could exchange phone#'s so i could sit in truck and have someone explain,my dime ofcorse.I have tested radio on both TX & RX on simplex with no problem. Any help would be great.

73,Stu

Hit the low/dup for a sec, once or more to get the proper offset(+or-).
Push TONE as many times as neccasary to get the proper pl tone.

I'll have to look up memory, I have a 2000H and a 2200H, I'd imagine it's similar to the 2100H.

The 2100 is a terrible radio, you should send it to me and I will take it off your hands and out of your misery :D :D :p :p

OK i'm getting it now :p and i seem to be going in the right direction,it just took me 2 dozen trips from puter to garage :p
Plus i now have a local printing out manual. :D

Hamer you a funny guy :D I do have a yaesu ft-2400 i would like to sell or trade for swr/watt meter,what do you have hamer? or anyone.

73,Stu

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.