• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

It's time for Midland to raise the Ante a bit.

NorthStar

Administrator
Mar 21, 2005
Midland owns several lines of radios in other Countries or they are partnered etc. Intek and ALAN they own interest in. They also have tied to Albrecht. But yet were not seeing these radios in the US?

Oh Yea ! With ya there bro.
I would like nothing better than a big brother to my 79-290....lol
Let's see if ( And by the way,,ya never know!) they catch the Bus,or well,,mis the Boat all together....

rfpowerman

NorthStar said:
Midland owns several lines of radios in other Countries or they are partnered etc. Intek and ALAN they own interest in. They also have tied to Albrecht. But yet were not seeing these radios in the US?

Seems crazy to me, there is a huge market here they are missing out on.

Most of his prices on the web site are high, but not current. Email Pete and ask for a quote, including shipping on the item(s) you want, he will get back to you, and you will be pleasantly surprised. The shipping really isn't very much. I got my Lincoln from them for 250 bucks, shipped to my door. :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.