• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just another Mic Wiring Question?????

Phil501

CDX-501 back in da mix!!
Apr 6, 2005
Western Nevada
Ok guys, I've wired a few mics in my day. but I thought I'd ask to see if you could send me in the right direction.......What I have is Turner looking mic....It's identical to a Super Sidekick. It's black in color...Except, it doesn't say Turner anywhere on mic.....on front, right above Volume and Lock on, it sais, Lafayette "Range Boost" But I'm telling you, it's a Turner mic......Anyways, there's six wires coming out on end of mic cord....White, Shield, black, Red, Blue and Yellow.....I want to wire it up to my 5 pin Teaberry Stalker IX....The white and shield are a dead giveaway. (Audio and Audio Shield) I'm assuming that the red and black are used for TX and RX. as far as yellow and blue......Are they not used???? I got to pick up radio from Stu, (CDX-288) tomorrow. Then in the evening I can fire up the gun and do some soldering...Any input from you guys would be appreciated........Thanks all.....73's :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.