• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My 11 meter QSL cards - Asia

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
58.JPG 58(2).JPG 25.JPG 60 div.JPG 60 - back.JPG 79.JPG 91 - Bruno.JPG 91div (2).JPG 100.JPG 153 div.JPG

Hi Robb,
Eli passed away about 6 yrs ago and he was the only one in the SD club at time from there. Not sure if any members are still there or not.

But there is one member that is in Hong Kong now - Tang is his name. Talked with him several times about 4 yrs ago.

Robb, look close at the Cambodia card on the back - look at the Team: 91at101, does the number look familiar? He is on the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: tecnicoloco
Hi Robb,
Eli passed away about 6 yrs ago and he was the only one in the SD club at time from there. Not sure if any members are still there or not.

But there is one member that is in Hong Kong now - Tang is his name. Talked with him several times about 4 yrs ago.

Robb, look close at the Cambodia card on the back - look at the Team: 91at101, does the number look familiar? He is on the forum.

Ah yes! That would be Dave @ 'YetiComm'.
Funny thing about that, is that I talked to him on 38LSB couple of years ago late one afternoon. Malaysia is his location. Surely, I remember that one.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.