• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My Dresser Base Station

coolhandluke

Oct 10, 2013
Lompoc CA.
What we have here is the bedroom base station set up....
the other half hates it...sometimes I just don't feel like being
in the garage talking on the radios...So have a Di-pole about
ten feet up on ceiling, and use the CRT-6900 for AM and the
president grant classic on the SSB.... Hope to here you out there
station.jpg

Reactions: dx99v

so you've decided upon a new form of birth control eh?

radios in the bedroom. yeah, that'll set the mood! LMAO!

just messin with ya, sometimes i cant help it.
LC

Reactions: The Bruce
LMAO!!! Im no better as I have one in my room on a shelf net to my bed it wa put there due to me being sick with Cancer and still get sick on and off and being pretty much bed ridden I got away with it but didnt mess with it when it when I could get to one of the livingroom setups. I knew a guy years ago that had one in his room and he locked the ASTATIC D104 key and thought it was funny to let eveyone hear him and his other half tearin one off she found out and it didnt go over as he expected "True Story"

Sorry to hear you have cancer Tonyv225...The wife steers clear when I'm doing
my thing, usually early evening... after 30 years of marriage you kind of just do your
own thing, at least for us anyway.... QVC is her addiction and you already know mine.....power supply is shut down by 8:00 pm.....After that it's back to the cold ass
garage..... I would never do anything like that guy you know did, or would I:sneaky: thanks for the post Tony and I hope you feel better.....73 Rick

Sorry to hear you have cancer Tonyv225...The wife steers clear when I'm doing
my thing, usually early evening... after 30 years of marriage you kind of just do your
own thing, at least for us anyway.... QVC is her addiction and you already know mine.....power supply is shut down by 8:00 pm.....After that it's back to the cold ass
garage..... I would never do anything like that guy you know did, or would I:sneaky: thanks for the post Tony and I hope you feel better.....73 Rick
Ohhh Im doing better and have it beat for the most part and Ive delt with it for some time now but IM STILL HERE!! I just have alot of troubles on and off with the side affects. Ive had 3 horrible surgeries since April and still healing from my last surgery which was June 20th the day I turned 42 I was on an operating table (Frustrating) but again HERE I AM!! I just thought the comment was funny about the "ruining the mood" so I had to ten that store of old Gene LMAO!! Ill never forget it!! As I was on lower SSB on 11 meters when he did it!! Thank You for the kind words and if I could give you or anyone advice I would say cherish everyday and every moment because you never know what tomorrow will bring ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.