• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sigma II

Seriously now, I'll take both or at least one. Let me know!

Tell you what, I'll give you a brand new I-10K for the pair. How's that?

Now don't get me wrong, the Sigma II is a great antenna, but the I-10K is the Grand Master! To get a hold of a couple NOS antennas though, that would be worth every penny!

I stopped by a guys house that I talk to on the radio in a town near here. He is trying to get a shop going and I stopped to see what he had so far. 2 of these were laying in the corner. The only problem was the price. He said 170 bucks apeice. I could maybe get them for 150 apeice. That I thought was alot of money but I guess you cant get them very easy. Are they worth 150 bucks Master Chief?

Mr Clean said:
Are they worth 150 bucks Master Chief?
No, unless you are a collector. They are good $100.00 antennas, but not worth $150.00. He'd probably get that price all day on e-bay however. People on e-bay are stupid!

"That's just MY opinion, I could be wrong."

If you or anyone else wants one MC just let me know. I wont make a penny but would have to charge shipping. Peace!

sigma 4

Come on chief break out the sawbuck's, you know you can't sleep at night know that there is a nos in the box out there. :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.