• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

skip is in

I made contact with somebody in California on my stock 78 XL while i was trying to talk to a local on ch 19 a few minutes ago skip has been rolling all day in Houston like Arkansas, Tennessee, around noon then Mexico, California and the Caribbean after 3:30PM

I had skip this afternoon on every channel I landed on! Including some guy in Bam Bam, on channel 19! He was trying to get a "Radio Check".....I told him I thought it must be working "OK!" :LOL:

Had Bam Bam, Sand Pile, the Carolina's, Georgia, and Jamacia all up in my receive this evening...Channels were finaly starting to come alive till just past dark, then back to static....

Skip was rolling for several hours in Houston no fadeing in and out stuff solid 9-30 LB+ I heard Alabama skip shooter BAM BAM on 26 I talked to him alot 8-10 years ago before I sold out. (sold my stuff) I heard so many call sign's today it made me dizzy.

on wed i finally made a cpl contacts!! FINALLY!!! Fl started an lasted fer a cpl hrs then swung over to TX fer a cpl hrs then POOF it was gone. I thought I heard a 187 in there fer a minute or 2 but the big boys were hammerin me :LOL: The rain moved in an havent had a thing since :x Hopefully it picks back up real soon :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.