• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

stupied ?

N

nvcowboy25

would it be worth it to wire a cobra ca-77 nc/pm to work on a rci 2950dx yes or no please pro and cons yes i know there are better ones out there but i happen to have on lying around thank you in advace

Well for the price of an rci 5 pin connector, I would have to say yes, worth a shot. Each person sounds different on the same mic, and it is a matter of finding one that suits your voice. If it does not sound good, no big loss. dm 452 echo mics by supestar really make that radio scream, and they are cheap in price but not quality. They are durable.

hum thank you

roger i have both mic connt so i could just redo it if it does not sound good right

wow

did the switch yesterday and nothing but good reports i herd it for my self sound 80% beter who would thought tank you for the inspertion to do it was a pain in the arse .

Hey Hunter--- glad you made it over-- I think you'll like this place---really good homebrew section but thats my thing-- definatly a good blend of techs over here-- but I guess you know quite a few of the guys over here already though
Glad to have another guy from the area on here with me-- hopefully Puzzle will wander over soon
Take care
Bush station 588

Ya Just another place to read, in my opinion they are all good. Some have people with issues, and hot heads, but that is what a public forum is, a blend of people with different views. Paul is on this one as far as I know, also on quack shack, 1 stop. Just like everyone else. It gives you something to read. Finally Bob's been back on the radio anyway. Was beginning to worry. Take care Brad.

Tom

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.