• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Answer! (No Cheating!)

did i miss it or did someone actually post what radio shack is good for? :confused:

The correct answer is NOTHING!

They can't even answer your questions unless you want to buy a cell phone.

You walk in the store and they rush up and ask "Is there anything I can help you find"?

You answer "Yes,, where are you PL259 connectors"? and they get that glassy eyed look on their face, turn their head to the side and look at you like your dog does when you scold him for doing something wrong.

You already knew they wouldn't have a clue what you were looking for but asked the question anyway just for the fun of it.

The correct answer is NOTHING!

They can't even answer your questions unless you want to buy a cell phone.

You walk in the store and they rush up and ask "Is there anything I can help you find"?

You answer "Yes,, where are you PL259 connectors"? and they get that glassy eyed look on their face, turn their head to the side and look at you like your dog does when you scold him for doing something wrong.

You already knew they wouldn't have a clue what you were looking for but asked the question anyway just for the fun of it.
oh yes, had that happen many times at RS, lol.

More often than not, YOU wind up finding the part you are looking for and showing the SALES PERSON what/where it is.....
It would be faster if it was a self service store....with self check out.
Then you would not have to waste time talking to someone that knows not what you want anyway.......

Jeff

RadioShack also brought us the companion product to the computer mouse, the CueCat. It was a barcode reader type product that you used in conjunction with their fine catalog to order all that your heart might desire.

CueCat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok so they didn't develop it but I remember them giving the stupid things away and those slanted barcodes in their catalog.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.