• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner plus 3B mic diagram

Zman, Are you looking for the wiring color code or the schematic for the internal circuit board layout?

Here's Turner 3B to 4pin Cobra plus wire i.d.

1) Shield & Red
2) White - Audio
3) Blue - TX
4)Black - RX

Yellow - no connection

Hi all I'm looking for a schematic for the plus 3B prefeebly with part numbers .manly the transistors . Have a plus 3b no audio out or ai little dosent register. But when I inject a signal I get 100 percent born hook up a condenser . But not with original element or other pairs I have

Between the two of these, you should be able to figure it out.

Good Luck.

Attachments

• Turner_+3_user.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • turner+3schem.pdf
    90.9 KB · Views: 15
Sounds like the mic element is bad. I have several with the same condition. Hook a oscilloscope across the element connections and see if you have a signal when you talk into it, or even scratch across the front of the mic.

Reactions: Copycat32
Sounds like the mic element is bad. I have several with the same condition. Hook a oscilloscope across the element connections and see if you have a signal when you talk into it, or even scratch across the front of the mic.
Tried different elements no change.. When I do the condenser I get audio but not strong as it should be.. I had a transistor 2n3219 with a broken leg and the 47k risistor was cracked.. I repaces both it with parts but no change something else down the line might have gone bad. Got to dig deeper .. Thank.For the reply

Here's where a 'scope is your best friend. Seeing what comes out of the cartridge would be the starting point. If it's working, looking at the output of the JFET would be next.

No substitute for having a way to see where the parade comes to a stop.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.