• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

windjammer in ga

blackjack

Apr 26, 2005
il
i heard him last night on 20 am while trying to make contact with 616. locals had 616 clogged up i'll try and put it on you later 616

Channel 20 is a local channel for some of the big radios in Atlanta. They use that channel to key on each other and plug each others ears. Windjammer is on alot as well as superman, black nasty, georgia Boy, Blackbird, Red Ace of Spades, WEAKEST STATION....TO NAME A FEW AND there is A HOST OF OTHERS.

The know Lazybones for sure - just ask them ahaha.

They usually use 26 or 11 or 6 for skip but do hang on 20 at times.

Tell em Lazybones sent ya!! (at your own risk)

f

I've talked to alot of those big boys on ch. 20 from ChiTown while trucking through. 20 is a channel alot of the big scrappers hang out on in ChiTown also. Don't ya just LOVE that good 'ol DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

LoneWolf TN

Lazybones1222 said:
No - cant say I've heard of him. But I
am not on 20 alot.

I can't believe i've never talked to you. I hang out on 20,26 and 11. southside atl also. bowlegs home made ground plane.

Dude - I even went to one of the Alliance CB club meetings. I was the only white guy there. haha But that is cool. Radio is color blind.

The fish fry the women put on rules. They are my CB brothers.

Nasty likes to key on me and insult me but he is my favorite channel 20 CB personality. He insults everybody. haha

Blackbird is the man - and superman with the pink Volts wagen is his son.......there roger?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.