• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WR-15, WR-000 + some 38 Salt Lake coming in strong

will85w4

Apr 12, 2010
Coachella Valley, So Cal
The skip was rolling tonight. Heard some Idaho, Nebraska, Washington St., Hawaii, Oregon, Montana, and California.

Some contacts I made tonight...

1212 Derrick Hawaiian Islands Aloha!
World Radio 000 Maui, Hawaiian Islands
302 Diesel Car - Heading to Bakersfield, CA
World Radio 15 (15minigrass)
38 World Radio - 38 Salt Lake

Some folks I heard tonight...

505 Western Nebraska
Mountain Thunder 302 - Wa St.
WT500 - Texas

YouTube - WorldRadio15.wmv

YouTube - DX Contact - World Radio 000

Thanx 1127, Sig was the same on my end, I was in the mobile had a hard time puling you in too. Next time maybe skip will be on our side, Aloha. Jim....

I've been in and out of the shack today, and conditions for me have been little to none, then wide open and suddenly dead.

I did manage some contacts at various times today:

91 Bluegrass
502 Needlebender Kyle S. California 27.385lsb
504 Georgia Mobile 27.215
852 S. Georgia
Georgia Redneck NE Georgia
380 Alabama
200 W Georgia

The skip was rolling tonight. Heard some Idaho, Nebraska, Washington St., Hawaii, Oregon, Montana, and California.

Some contacts I made tonight...

1212 Derrick Hawaiian Islands Aloha!
World Radio 000 Maui, Hawaiian Islands
302 Diesel Car - Heading to Bakersfield, CA
World Radio 15 (15minigrass)
38 World Radio - 38 Salt Lake

Some folks I heard tonight...

505 Western Nebraska
Mountain Thunder 302 - Wa St.
WT500 - Texas

YouTube - WorldRadio15.wmv

YouTube - DX Contact - World Radio 000

Just realized how quiet the audio is on WR15's video...sorry, I think my finger was over the mike on the camera...oops...

These are the first ones I've ever done, so I'm sure I'll get better at recording them...

Lookin' forward to making more contacts with other forum members too...

Nice contacts !!

Heard a Saudi station on 20 meters today....didnt try to contact him,there was a huge pile up trying to work him :unsure:
Like throwing a steak in the middle of a pack of hungry dogs eh?

On 11 meters it's just the opposite, tons of stations making contacts with tons of stations, so much for disorganization.

I worked too many stations on 27.385 lsb last evening, draw a line east of Colorado to the Mississippi River then south to Florida and a line west to north as far as Oregon then south to southern California.

A very large propagation area and as stated before many,many contacts, like shooting fish in a barrel.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.