• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTT WTB Medium Power Export Mobile

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi gang, Looking to Trade for an older Medium Power mobile with Sideband and factory echo like a Galaxy 77,88 99 or similar. All I need is radio, you can keep mic, bracket, power cord etc.. Radio needs to work as should with no or only minor issues.

Would like to trade + some cash for this D104 TUG8 that I'm rating a 9.7 of 10 Exceptional condition. I've sold TUG8's in this condition on ebay for $125+ so that will be the Trade Value I'm offering it for here. Will add one of my all new Variable Tweety Bird noise toys to it, making it an even swap. See pic for a representative photo of my Tweety installs. This mic is very close to Mint condition and I am very particular and picky with my ratings. I won't call it mint as I consider that is (as new but used) but it is close. All chrome is beautiful and the head's backplate has no marks on it at all which is very rare. All chrome screws on front & back of head and has a shiny chrome cord spring. Only a few little micro scratches or dings in the factory gray painted base and these I have touched up. (I clean & refurbish TUG8's all the time to install my Tweety's in mostly for sale on ebay). Head has an original MC320 cartridge that is loud, clean and clear and sounds just like it should. Very strong amplifier board - only have to turn up about 1/4 way to be loud. Both head & stand labels are perfect. Great black felt on bottom. Shown is a new 4 pin plug that I will put on - but also have a good used 5 pin and a 6 pin RCI plug that I will wire on as your choice. Comes with a new Duracell Procell battery.1d1.jpg 1d2.jpg Feel free to ask any questions.

I have been in this group for years and the folks know me. Back when it had an iTrader Feedback system I had 16+ positive transactions for sales on this site and am over 1,100 on eBay at 100% positive.

There are many such radios around me locally for sale but none of the locals at this time need a newer mic or wish to trade. If no one wants here, I will sell this mic on ebay and then use the cash to buy a radio from a local …. so I'm just wanting to see if anyone wants to acquire such a nice mic here in this group, as is or with a Tweety Bird put in. OR … if anyone would like to buy the mic it will be $125 + plus actual ship to your location with insurance & tracking, or $160 shipped with a Tweety installed.

Attachments

• 1d3.jpg
    1d3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 1d4.jpg
    1d4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 1d5.jpg
    1d5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 1d6.jpg
    1d6.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 1d7.jpg
    1d7.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 3

I have made a buy on a radio so no longer looking to trade towards one. Mic is still for sale for a few days then will be off to ebay.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.