• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YAESU SP101BP LANDLINER EXTERNAL SPEAKER

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
This is the matching speaker/phone patch to the Yaesu FT-101 series transceivers. Many still in use .If you want to have a first-class matching speaker, this is it! Paint looks very nice, Buy this with confidence! As with all vintage electronics, There is no refund, But I can promise you it will arrive in great shape. Please email with any questions (except how to set up the phone patch, I haven't hooked up one before, I bought this a few weeks ago. Along with a Yaesu ft-102 transceiver. There are cables that go with the speaker. I just today opened the box it came in. Item will be very well packaged. And i also will send you tracking info and leave you good feed back. PayPal only. Only ship to lower 48 states.Asking price 75.00 + 20.00 Shipping. USPS Shipping. Thank you for your interest and time.

Attachments

• IMG_0948.jpg
    IMG_0948.jpg
    654.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 1

dxChat
Help Users