• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yeasu FT-8800

D

Diggy5

Hello, Ive had my eyes set on the Yeasu FT-8800 mobile rig but I wanted to know if anyone had any reviews on it. My uncle has the FT-8000 and he had a problem with the antenna braid coming unsodered inside the unit, aside from personal fixes he had to send it in 3 times so far, I was wondering if this problem was addressed in the FT-8500 and the FT-8800

<hr /><span style="color:red;font-size:xx-small;"><div style="text-align:center">Looking for enlightenment is like looking for a flashlight, when all you need the flashlight for is to find the flashlight</div></span><div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:purple;font-size:xx-small;">AIM c2w3c8</span></div><div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:blue;font-size:xx-small;">Yahoo wilson469@yahoo.com (Also my email)</span></div><div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:fuchsia;font-size:xx-small;">ICQ 30704163</span></div><div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:maroon;font-size:xx-small;">MSN kd5biq@hotmail.com</span></div></p>

You can see some reviews HERE

photo.thumb.jpeg
73, Mike KD5VHF@hotmail.com</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.