• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your last meal??

I must have been living under a rock too long, looks like this has been out a while now, both plant based and Bioengineering types.

Jeff

When I was young and in my prime I pretty much bulldozed my way thru life ( Man on the Run ) eating any thing I liked to excess ( Fatty ) now I pay with clogged arteries, So tonight was a can of Hormel chili with beans and turkey. followed by a can of white chicken breast and that will be followed by either a can of beets or steam in the bag green beans. Might not sound pleasing to some but so far I've stayed off medication. And I'm good with that.

Last edited:

Thanks for the tip and I will investigate it more. The VA doctors suggest Red Yeast Rice to cut your cholesterol which I take with some success. and Dark Cherries and the juice for cutting inflammation which seems to help. The first time I seen a VA Doctor he read the list of supplements I take and said ( What do you want to do? Live Forever ) Changing your diet and exercise is key to better health.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Brunch with bacon egg and cheese sandwich. Jalapeno bacon and duck egg, this sandwich is a whole meal in itself.

IMG_20240519_131223794_HDR.jpg

I eat that Hormel Chili Turkey & Beans real often. Hopefully it has less Cholesterol than the Beef. The Doctor always wants to put you on Statins and medication eats a hole in your retirement funds
Stag makes a good Turkey chili, we stocked up on Hormel last time it went on special at the market.
We do keep plenty of canned goods around.
I hear you on the cost of meds.
I love corn bread.

Jeff

Anyone know anything about eggs? I have a very bad intolerance for eggs and they make me tired, and then destroy my stomach after about an hour or so. Does anyone know if Duck eggs are different than chicken eggs?

Reactions: whiteastro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.