• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

“Just Ahead in Radiosport” Calendar in The ARRL Letter is Incorrect

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
The “Just Ahead in Radiosport” contest calendar for early October that appears in the e-mail edition of The ARRL Letter for October 1, 2020, is incorrect. The list has been updated in the edition of The ARRL Letter that appears on the ARRL website, or visit the Contest Calendar for October.

We apologize for the error.

Continue reading...

When will the event take place this year? And how can I register to participate? Do I need to pay a fee? And what radio do I need to have to be eligible?
I’m a beginner radio fan, and it would be a good experience for me to participate in an event like that. I don’t want to win or take any places, but I only want to gain some more experience in radio information transmitting and receiving. When I know the date of the event, I will put it down on my 123calendars.com not to forget.
Do you allow the beginners to participate too? It would be cool to just watch too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.