• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

1 or 2 NOS Astatic MC 576-1 CERAMIC Mic Cartridges !!

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi group …. luck me :) I have recently acquired a few New Old Stock Astatic MC 576-1 Ceramic Cartirdges. I'm using & keeping several for myself but have 2 to pass along to another lucky person. Astatic used these in most or all of their hand held power mics like their awesome 575 Variable Tone Control mic. Turner also used ceramic elements in all of their desk mics like the +3 etc…. These cartridges will go right in a D104 head and I am using one now in my everyday TUG8 and all the locals are RAVING about the sound. These ceramic elements produce a super clean and natural tone, tending to be a bit basy-er than the more shrill MC320 Crystal element …. so you can have you a D104 desk mic (any) that sounds like a Turner !! These ceramic cartridges are heavy duty and are not so subject at all from going by by accidental knocking around or going bad with age like the MC320 Crystal cartridges do. Needless to say, these cartridges are not made anymore and are Unobtainium ;) …. so here is a chance to get 1 or 2 now while you can. If no one wants here within 1 week they'll be going off to eBay. Cartridges are exactly 1 & 1/2 inches round and are 5/8" thick. - These cartridges will go in pretty much ANY powered or non-powered hand or desk mic …. wherever they will physically fit. I think the BEST use of these things is as a new replacement cartridge in a D104 …. but you can use them wherever.1mc1.jpg 1mc2.jpg

1 is $50 shipped or 2 for $90. Paypal is fine or mail Postal Money Order

Bonus offer: See my other AD just posted today for a nice RCI 3900HP radio. If you buy the radio I will sell either 1 or 2 of these cartridges for just $25 each.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.