• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

1 STOP CB Shop Fined $7,000

It say right there that these radios are not to be offered for sale and or imported into these United States of America which makes it an illegal act for any person within the territory of these United States of America to posses them.

If you read my first post, you would know that the FCC lost its lawsuit to enforce the fine. In any event, it is only the sale, not possession which is claimed to be a violation of the regulations. Government employees buy these radios for their own use, using government credit cards to buy them.

If you read my first post, you would know that the FCC lost its lawsuit to enforce the fine. In any event, it is only the sale, not possession which is claimed to be a violation of the regulations. Government employees buy these radios for their own use, using government credit cards to buy them.
You're spouting alot of incredible claims and have yet failed to show any valid proof of said claims, you remind me of a guy in Texas who worked security for the gov.

Put up or shut up, as in show dated sales reciepts charged to government cards.

You're spouting alot of incredible claims and have yet failed to show any valid proof of said claims, you remind me of a guy in Texas who worked security for the gov.

Here's the judgment holding the fine for selling a Connex does not need to be paid.

Last edited:
It is interesting that the Florida Court released him from his fine and court costs. Yet when the FCC evaluated his forgiveness of the fine-

15. We have examined Mr. Metzger's response to the NAL pursuant to the
statutory factors above, and in conjunction with the Forfeiture Policy
Statement. As a result of our review, we find no basis for
cancellation of the $7,000 forfeiture proposed for this violation.

So I guess it paid for him to take it before the court .

It is interesting that the Florida Court released him from his fine and court costs. Yet when the FCC evaluated his forgiveness of the fine-

So I guess it paid for him to take it before the court .

There is a motion pending to make the FCC pay $130,000 in costs. Your tax dollars at work.

The court granted his motion to dismiss the case, found that the FCC could not prove the Connex was easy to modify and dismissed the FCC's lawsuit. The court also declared that he was not required to pay the fine. The fine no longer exists and he cannot be charged with anything else because the law requires that when someone files a lawsuit they have to bring all claims they have arising out of the same transaction in one lawsuit. Mr. Metzger is completely exonerated.

The FCC does not recognize anything as precedent. They argue whatever is convenient for them in the case before them

Shioda said:

Still waiting for the evidence.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.