• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Hey @Holydvr - Arizona was the only part of the US I could talk to today. All four of my contacts were there, and those fellas had some big stations!!
8255, 335, 429, and I don't recall the last one.
I know of a 429 locally here. Not sure if it was the same one or not. Nothing coming in now for the most part, but if the past few days are any indicator, it will be back again soon.

Never has been any out here locally. Wait, the year I moved here I did see someone shoot a boat flare, but I think that was it! (2012) Also, I should not have said anything about the dx coming back in, as not long after I posted, the bottom seems as if it fell out for good tonight.

Reactions: Brother DXer
Out of nowhere...

4:30 PM central time, the switch was turned on full power. I was talking to two stations in Hawaii, Mississippi, Minnesota, Tennessee, Jamaica and others. The big switch was turned off around 5:45 and I must have made 20 good contacts and several good qso's with some great fellas.

Man! Talk about "don't blink or you'll miss it"!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.