• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Conditions are moving in and out pretty quick here in west TX this morning. At one point I had my ear to the speaker and heard @Shadetree Mechanic in the mobile and had a brief qso. Great to hear you out there, brother!
I just kicked on my station and there's a little rx coming in, hopefully it'll get better as the day moves ahead.

Conditions are moving in and out pretty quick here in west TX this morning. At one point I had my ear to the speaker and heard @Shadetree Mechanic in the mobile and had a brief qso. Great to hear you out there, brother!
Thanks for the contact, you were the only one above my noise floor. I heard you working other stations, but could not hear them. Your audio was sounding great as usual. I was on my Galaxy 86v with Astatic 636 in my Ford ranger driving through town. I am surprised that you were able to hear me with my 18 watts. (disappointingly, that's all it will do) Maybe next time I will turn on the roger beep so you will know when I stop talking, haha. Maybe someday I will put a little amp in there.
Merry Christmas and 73 my friend!
Chris

Thanks for the contact, you were the only one above my noise floor. I heard you working other stations, but could not hear them. Your audio was sounding great as usual. I was on my Galaxy 86v with Astatic 636 in my Ford ranger driving through town. I am surprised that you were able to hear me with my 18 watts. (disappointingly, that's all it will do) Maybe next time I will turn on the roger beep so you will know when I stop talking, haha. Maybe someday I will put a little amp in there.
Merry Christmas and 73 my friend!
Chris
Yes Sir, a roger beep would have definitely helped in this situation. That's a nice setup you have there in the Ford!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, my friend!
Rodney

just noise from overcrowding yesterday n last nite

But the 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 was blaring in through the little skip I got yesterday. What's up with that? About as childish and ridiculous as could be.
Hard to believe someone has the mentality to scheme it, let alone the time to go through with it.
Some people's children.
Theres now about 3-4 people playing recordings all day of the 1111111111111111111111 guy.I've listened to various SDR receivers and found multiple sources playing that crap.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.