• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

12 Unbelievably Awful Things Fox News Did This Year

I try not to get involved with politics because it will start a fight almost every time.....

This is one time that I agree with Doc....every news group wether it is Fox,CNN,MSNBC they all spin the facts to their group look like the angels and everyone else look like idiots.I personally watch any of the news channels from time to time and I see the spin doctor happily at work

One thing that I do see without a doubt is the U.S. is going to hadis in a handbasket in a huge hurry if there are not some huge changes made in DC and in the way we as a country think.....I know I have my ideas as to what we need to do...but then again my idea are sure to make alot of folks mad...so I will just keep my thoughts to myself for now

One thing that I do see without a doubt is the U.S. is going to hadis in a handbasket in a huge hurry if there are not some huge changes made in DC and in the way we as a country think.....I know I have my ideas as to what we need to do...but then again my idea are sure to make alot of folks mad...so I will just keep my thoughts to myself for now[/QUOTE

Unfortunately, our most recent election shows that the "leeches" now outnumber our producers & we may very well become another Greece!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Mark Howard is a far, far left liberal, Stories by Mark Howard | Alternet

read some of his articles,...... nothing any REP does is correct, and everything any DEM does is sacred.:whistle:

he does exactly the same things he acccuses Fox and Friends ( an OPINION show, NOT a news show) of doing.

YMMV

Reactions: 1 person
Not to start a political argument but for the sake of clarity (for me) how many here that live in "red" states (as an example Missouri, Tenn., Texas and the rest voted for congressmen and senators who have pledged to Nerdquist? How many of you voted for Nerdquist is my first question and secondly when these congressmen and congresswomen and senators come for your vote Fushigi ing your scrotums for "your" vote to get them elected, how do you feel when they decide they will work for a turd like Grover Nerdquist first before putting your needs on the table?

Fushigi:
Fushigi Freestyle - YouTube

News is NOT what the host or newsreader says or thinks it is about what the guest or newsmaker says or thinks. Go to drudge in the morning and find the facts for yourself. The stories there will be on every station for at least 24 hours. Think for your self sheepole... LOL

-Allen

News is NOT what the host or newsreader says or thinks it is about what the guest or newsmaker says or thinks. Go to drudge in the morning and find the facts for yourself. The stories there will be on every station for at least 24 hours. Think for your self sheepole... LOL

-Allen

The drudge report tells some whoppers too. Don't let the drudge report do your thinking for you either.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder whether there has been a time in the passed century when the media was reporting the news instead of making it.

It is not sad to me that folks dislike one network or the other. What is sad to me is that they'd actually believe there is any virtue within the one they prefer.

I get a kick out of watching American television news or reading USA newspapers and then looking at the same stories as carried by foreign media even as simply as CTV or CBC here in Canada. The BBC is another choice for watching here. Listening to foreign broadcasts on shortwave is always entertaining when comparing coverage of an American news story. In some cases the USA media does minimal reporting if at all.

American media has reached a place where reporting is done only to pursue a political agenda. It is only news worthy if it is politically useful. Since the Connecticut school shooting there has been at least a couple more mass spree shootings, yet they are less useful because of they lack political value. American Media has simply ignored them.
Before the children's bodies could be collected for proper burial in Connecticut the politicos were all over the American networks making politically motivated self-aggrandizing speeches. It is a sick circus in the American media. They are shameless.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.