• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

1446 in a cobra 29?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Chief said:
Master Chief thinks its a bad idea to stuff a 1446 in a 29 and thinks you should think so too!

HAHA 202 THINK MASTER CHIEF KNOWS WHAT hes talking about and think you should tell your friend to listen to master chief and 202 also hopes that your friend hasnt already broken a perfectly good cb

Greetings all,
Danial kiosaki says that if you spend any time at all listening to others telling you you cant do something, chances are you will be as successful as they were at doing nothing.
If my friend wishes to take a bat and hit himself in the head, why would you spend so much energy convincing him not to?
As far a putting a leash on me, I can assure you, no one here is big enough, mean enough, or ugly enough to do so.
At least someone here had the spirit of experimentation,and I appreciate his information, although he did have to PM me because he didn't wish to feed the frenzy on the thread, he does have the spirit of assisting others to learn from doing, rather that the method demonstrated here in the "don't bother, I tried it, it's not worth it" preferred by the intelegincia lurking in the wings. How nice it must be to be so jaded by time and so annoyed by others not as enlightened as yourselves. We peons beg your forgiveness and pale in your presence.
Mr. Bushwacker, thank you for your input, your experience will be invaluable along with the diagrams sent to me by anonymous, I spoke with Kelly yesterday and he wishes to thank all those who have contributed to his "folly" he will forward to me what he comes up with and I will post it up just in case anyone is interested, those that know it all will of course be further irritated and feel a need to mimic my ex wife's mantra "I told you so" but I'm sure they will all be their own version of elated in their superior house of cards.
I again thank all those who actually contributed.

Master Chief said:
Master Chief just shakes his head and wonders why people always try to re-invent the wheel......
Master Chief thinks its a bad idea to stuff a 1446 in a 29 and thinks you should think so too!
----------------------------------------------------------
Jack has my original Cobra 148 GTL w/ Justin's GasFet receiver mod, a Cobra 450XL that I bought from him, and my Skywave Amp. I'm chompin' at the bit to get this equipment back and see for myself how good freecell is. I'm pretty excited about the new radio/amp combo!
(BTW, a ICOM/Kenwood/Yaesu combo would work MUCH better than ANY Grant......on .385!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
I know you said you would, but you never forwarded a tracking number and it was never received. Although, I haven't been around for a week so if it went recently, that would explain it.
I have no doubt that if freecell has his hands in it, its a quality product. I don't believe he could allow himself to engineer crap.
Someone needs to put a leash on this guy!
A long thought out post and he didn't kiss freecell's ass once! I'm surprised!
------------------------------------------------------------
-Un Quote-

THIS is a "Jedi Thread Master"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.