• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

20 meter frequency club call

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
In the 10 meter thread, it looks like we've settled on 28.350 as the club call frequency. Let's get one established on 20 meters, as well.

I'll throw a frequency out to the group for feedback: How about 14.250?

Reactions: 1 person

Swan users net has been complaining for months about the QRM from our neighbors South of the border on this freq.

I went there this afternoon and yes, still full of Spanish speaking, no identification transmissions.

Swan users net has been complaining for months about the QRM from our neighbors South of the border on this freq.

I went there this afternoon and yes, still full of Spanish speaking, no identification transmissions.

hey,................ I can HOLA and whistle with the best of 'em^^ ab v c^^^^ ab v c^^^^ ab v c^^

Reactions: 1 person
14.250 usually has some monster signals from down south, well at least here in New England. They are 20+ almost all the time...

I just made a few calls and no luck it seems...oh well,maybe next time

Well we finally made the QSO, conditions weren't that great but at least we got it done. I had stations on both side 3k away that were bleeding over pretty heavy.

Anyway good talking with ya!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.