• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2950dx

Buck is right , Justin does a great job with the 2950/2970 . Theres not alot of Tech's out there that I would trust with that radio. He did one up for me and its awesome . 73

frmboybuck said:
Buy it as cheap as you can and get Justin to tune it. He does a great job

frmboybuck,
I have Two of them.. I buy both from EEI Electronics with the Turbo Tune way back wend. Best radio's I have today. The only place I would buy one today would be from 8541 Electronics.. Or anyone that's Cheaper. IF you do ask for Richard to Tune it for you. (And ONLY RICHARD) And if you have a little more $$$ to spend??? I would have Richard added a SP-1 also.. I had Richard added the SP-1 to both of my radio's. He does a Great Job. What I like is that the SP-1 is hooked up to the SWR buttom. To turn it ON and OFF. Nice setup.. I hope this Help's you.. Im sure more Forum Member's will HELP YOU. ANd that's what this Forum is all about Helping each other.. Good Lucky and Marry Hoilday's
TOM

Wow, the old Turbo Tune, thats a blast from the past for sure and a lesson is business 101 on how to run a company into the ground.

I don't think you would go wrong having Richard ( Sharp Shooter ) tune your 2950. He is very good at what he does.

Butcher318 said:
Wow, the old Turbo Tune, thats a blast from the past for sure and a lesson is business 101 on how to run a company into the ground.

I don't think you would go wrong having Richard ( Sharp Shooter ) tune your 2950. He is very good at what he does.

Butcher318,
Your right my friend about the Blast from the past.. And for Running a Company in the Ground that they did. (BIG TIME) But you had to Love there Turbo tune :D :D
Tom

I have a 2950dx in the back room that was tuned by 8541 Electronics and it works just fine.

Also have an old 2970dx that was tuned by EEI and had to have it retuned by 1 Stop - it now has around 40 more watts going out, it's getting on 4 yrs old now.

DXman said:
I have a 2950dx in the back room that was tuned by 8541 Electronics and it works just fine.

Also have an old 2970dx that was tuned by EEI and had to have it retuned by 1 Stop - it now has around 40 more watts going out, it's getting on 4 yrs old now.

Yeap,
Wend EEI was still around.. And you know Gason.. You got to be one of the LUCKY one's to got a good radio from them. I guess I was one them..
TOM

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.