• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2970N2

undertaker

Undertaker
Apr 5, 2006
Texas
Im looking to get this radio where is the best place to buy from? I don't want it over tuned......

Thanks
Bobby

Don't know where you're going to find a new one. Ranger has moved it's factory. This is a quote from bell's cb "..After many story changes coming from Ranger, I have to give up and just wait and see what happens. We get different stories of which models are coming and which are not. We are going to have to wait and see for sure..
2950+2970+2995 are on the water headed this way. Last misinformation rcvd on 2-17-15"

Doug at Custom CB or Dave at DTB would be two good choices. I didn't realize these radio's were in short supply at this time.

Don't know where you're going to find a new one. 2950+2970+2995 are on the water headed this way. Last misinformation rcvd on 2-17-15"

I have a source that I can usually a radio from no matter how low the supply gets. If they don't have it no one does. I bought their last one almost a year ago. They have no stock and ranger has made no promises. Although Ranger has told me the new radios will put the old models to shame. I guess we'll believe it when I see it.

Already have a 2950dx new in box..

not the point...
my 2950 came from dtb with a good tune up.
2950 and 2970 are the same basic radio. doing a good tune on one means you can do a good tune on the other.
you wanted a radio that isn't overdone, my 2950 wasn't overdone, so it's pretty safe to assume that a 2970 purchased from the same tech will be as well done.
plus he appears to have them in stock, and from the earlier posts, that is supposed to be not so easy to find. not that I've looked.

I have one backordered.just going to be patient.most places are accepting backorders.two places told me they are on the water.
Should be here this month.
One can hope.

dxChat
Help Users