• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2995dx any interest in doing a trade

chris.s

Dec 4, 2005
Hello to all on the forum,I am listing this radio for a friend,it is a very nice 2995dx in great condition,works excellent,open clarifier,this is for the radio only,the handmike does not come with the radio,also it does not have the original box,we wired up a Shure desk microphone that I have here and it work as it should and got great reports,he is looking to get into some 2 meter ssb activity and would like to trade the radio for a new cushcraft 13b2 yagi,I not sure what results will be had posting this but I told him I would throw it out there and see whats happens,I was pricing some 13b2s and they were around 200-230 bucks with some places the shipping is free,if anyone is interested this is a chance to get a good deal on a nice radio,if he gets any takers he will ship the radio,it is listed local also,drop me an email if interested and I'll pass it along,73.

kc2rdc@hotmail.com

thanks for looking.

Chris.s

Attachments

• HPIM0752.JPG
    HPIM0752.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 165

Thanks to all that replied on the radio,he found a local buyer and it is sold.

Thanks again 73
Chris.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.