• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2sc2879 pills

donemad

Jun 21, 2008
Question: I,m needing to check these pills and need to know the steps to do so, I have digital ohm meter: Does it have to be out of circuit also? Thanks for any help.

Question: I,m needing to check these pills and need to know the steps to do so, I have digital ohm meter: Does it have to be out of circuit also? Thanks for any help.

The base and collector need to be out of circuit

On the 2sc2879 you will connect the positive lead to the base tab and touch the negative to the collector and then to the emitters and both should show continuity then connect the positive lead to the collector and then touch the negative to the base then the emitters and there should be no continuity.

There should always be continuity between the emitters.

Reactions: 1 person
The base and collector need to be out of circuit

On the 2sc2879 you will connect the positive lead to the base tab and touch the negative to the collector and then to the emitters and both should show continuity then connect the positive lead to the collector and then touch the negative to the base then the emitters and there should be no continuity.

There should always be continuity between the emitters.
Thanks very much Mack......

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.