• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

4-17-2007 you know you want to

nacholibre17.jpg

:watusay

I've watched AI every year since the beginning (not really by choice ,but the better half is into it and it really don't hurt to be apart of what she likes every now and then,weather I like it or not) This is the worse year of them all.(seems like every year the talent gets worse then the year before) but this one is really bad !! This Sanjayia shouldn't have even made the top 12 !! Tonights results should be a shocker for those that watch ......Why ? because for the last 5 weeks others have been voted off that were much better then this kid is. I'd lay odds that somebody very good will get voted off tonight.......it's like chicken little from last year and the crooner from the year before that , Sanjayia should start feeling shitty after this week after he see's a real singer get the boot. This is the number one rated show on televison folks !! and the results show is right below that , numbers have dropped from last year ,but there still number one , if this crap keeps up ? AI will hit hard if and when America puts the likes of a Sanjayia as what they would call America's Idol . It's all good ! America feeds on this shit !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.