• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

4x1446 ab bias on a copper board

i do recall seeing that one now bob but that was a project someone did wasnt it ? not something thats gonna be regularly built and sold ?
the quack shack link didnt do right for me and i dont recall brecrews blue box .

is there any advantage or disadvantage between a copper board class ab amp vs. a circuit board class ab amp provided the correct components are used and correct construction technique ?

p.s. how do i find the paltalk chat room ? i know about paltalk.......but havnt used in in a few years .

booty i doubt 212 will be building and selling his homebrew amps, the one greg built for bcrew was posted on the old forum,
there may be some slight advantage to a whole copper board but the type of bias circuit is much more important imho,
you should find a handfull of cb related rooms on paltalk most evenings, i have not been on there much lately, sleeping american houres was killing me and stopping me getting my own jobs done,
when we are experimenting we open a private room, not many people want to talk tech or build something homebrew style.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.