• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

600hd

You can get good wire from your local welding supply shop. It is finely stranded, flexible, and resonably priced. Thats where I bought the 1/0 I put in the 'Burb. They usually have a few different sizes, 4 guage would be great for your setup. You can use the copper ring terminals from them too, if you want to save $, maybe if you treat them nice they will crimp them for you too. I purchased some nice battery terminal ends from the local Batteries Plus, and they crimped them for free. Good Luck

you can also get good wire from HI-FI SOUND web site.i bought my 0 gauge wire from them.the wire is color coated,a zillion fine threaded,and very flexible.they have all different size gauges and copper hook up for the ends.

last i looked all the wire were about i say 90% off the regular price.i checked out tool and welding stores and the wire i seen were pretty expensive.

thing i like about the colored coated is that its nice to pick your color for ground and positive.HI-FI SOUND knows there stuff because figure all the power these kids run with there big stereos.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.