• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A BIG THANKS TO NOMADRADIO

RugRat235

May 1, 2005
a little while ago i got a nice stock cobra 142 and i wanted to put some extra channels in it and tune it up abit. nomadradio took the time to answer some of my most silly questions and did it in very easy to understand directions. gave me some good hints on the expo kit and tuning it. its not often these days with everybody so busy and wanting to make a buck that people take the time to help out the less informed. thats what makes this forum such a nice place. thank you all who gave me your ideas. and a special thanks to you nomadradio.

Very well put there RugRat ,I don't think I could have said it much better myself . Too shay I say !! (-: Props and more Props.

iTS NICE TO HAVE DIRECTIONS THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND AS WELL. LOL Sometimes even the way thgere wrote from the manufacture is rediculous. They sometimes word them like a qualified 3 years schooled tech is doing the operation. I have seen that before and all it takes is someone to explain it in plain english. I f you really want to get confused look at some of the HF mods on the net. Some are pretty simple as far as explanations. But there are the others that look like its one tech at yaeso or kenwood talkin to another in the service department
lmao Nomad knows his radios and can explain them the way they should be WHERE THE NORMAL HOOBIEST CAN UNDERSTAND THEM....This is the best forum by far in my opinion and its only getting better great people running it thats where it all at. bGlad to be a part of this forum. Also gladv that radio worked out for ya......Tony

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.