• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

About a member

I purchased a few items from him and most of his items were exactly as described. The Ham radios I purchased were in good condition, not mint as described, and could have been packaged better - they got dinged up pretty good. Just my opinion.

ken

cool well this man is just awesome :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I got all this in mint condition..
kenrich golden eagle 500 (500w+) tube amp, mint condition & tubes are 80% new.
Kris big boomer (300w+) tube amp, mint condition & tubes are 80% new.
hygain afterburner (200w) tube amp, mint condition & tubes are 40%

uniden 2600
all for 440.00 bucks and i mean mint..through UPS( I am sure UPS costed for the eagle and the boomer, I mean they freaking weigh)
I don't know how this man let this go dirt cheap but he did :LOL:
Dam am i a happy camper..

case in point , the late feedback section would have answered your questions. Congrats on your deal well made.

Switch Kit said:
case in point , the late feedback section would have answered your questions. Congrats on your deal well made.

We can try it again, but if it turns into another flame fest then we close it again.

Happy_Hamer said:
Switch Kit said:

We can try it again, but if it turns into another flame fest then we close it again.

flame fest..hm can you explain this for me..remember i am new..

I do know when I go out into the world to save souls,I say Flame on,first :p

lords said:
flame fest..hm can you explain this for me..remember i am new..

I do know when I go out into the world to save souls,I say Flame on,first :p

When there is a complaint about a member made in the feedback then everyone jumps in the post/bandwagon, which in reality I understand because we want to make sure everyone knows about the bad experience,,,until it turns into a name calling trash fest. Once this starts, noone has any validity in their complaint. Just a waste of time.

So the moderators dont have to deal with it, we just close it. :p

Happy_Hamer said:
Switch Kit said:

The way I see it is this Hamer , there are rules set , I heard Mole say enough was enough about the one single thing that was going on . I heard what Mole said , and IM sure everybody else around here ,who spends that much time here , heard as well. that should be enough .Feedback section was 98% of the time a good thing , then the poop hit the fan and it wouldn't stop , even that was understandable to me at the time , so the plug was pulled , but in this case , I say one bad apple spoiled the whole cotten pick'in bunch. I don't make what's fair , but I do believe a lot of the guys around here with there smart ass remarks should count there lucky stars that they still have the right to be apart of this Forum to begin with.(I'd say it takes a lot to piss off the brass around here which in turn tends to make it more then fair at times in my eye's) I read your posts and what you ask of members Hamer and I respect that , IM 47 years old and I personally no what NO means. Feedback section was a good thing for ME Hamer in my little indevours, I saw all good over the 18 months or so I've been around , it wasn't until the last incident that changed things , That was not the 95% of everybody else's fault. If folks can't understand what NO means or the rules that are written and or stated in somebody else's house , they need not let the door hit them in the ass on the way out because they didn't.

I thought I was the only old person here, thank goodness others are in my age group :p :D :LOL:

When are we allowed to be old Hamer ? Is it when we feel like it ? or is it when our kids say we are ? or is it when we get sick and feel it real good ? I sometimes think IM having some of the best of times now , when my dad (may he rest in peace) was 47 ,I was 22 , you bet'cha I knew he was older then me but he was my parent and they are always older then we are. I look in the mirror and I see the crows feet and the gray and white hairs , I know what it's like when my lower back is out ,I should more then likely act my age , but then again IM not very sure how I should act at times ? Young and or old , except for maybe 1 to 10 , most folks get treated the same from me , I don't feel that IM older then them , I just try and treat them as equals , if I get any respect in return ? I just figure I earned it . Peace

well i am 45 and run a lot of forums/trackers/linux and host and built them in php and sql...
example : my xbox tracker:p you don't seed or you make a bad post after post ..your done do not pass go..
I don't put up with it nor do my Sysops and Admins...I tell the members,remember you need us we don't need you.. :D
i know its a bit mean but i am a well known programmer
below and above Ground...rules are rules!

Holy $h!+???? I really am young Ill be 35 June 20 and after this I think Im 34 going on 18 :shock: . I agree with the kids deal I have 4 my 14 year old thinks she way smarter than adults and from what I hear this only gets worse with time. The others are ones gonna be 12 ones 10 the last is 7 going on 18 ( so she thinks) I have 3 girls and 1 boy my oldest lives with her mom and Ill tell ya what lucky me her craby 7 days well I have her for 3 of them :roll: . I told my wife this summer Im bringing our camper home and one week out of the month she will have to knock om my door for any assistance LMAO. I DO BELIEVE AFTER THE WITCHING HOUR THEY REALLY DO SHED THERE HUMAN SKINS AND SOMETHING UNEXPLANABLE HAPPENS AT THAT POINT. Now if you will excuse me i need to go get me a pacifier :LOL: :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.