• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Almost complete

GLM927

Oct 25, 2020
Ontario Canada
Hey Folks

I am almost complete with my course for the basic amateur radio here in Canada. Can anyone throw me some tips for the exam.? My exam is at the end of next month (March)

Cheer's
Duane

Reactions: S&W357

If the Canadian tests are like those in the USA, all questions are drawn from a fixed pool. There are "free sample test" sites for the USA exams. If you can find a site with sample tests drawn from the Canadian question pool, just keep taking sample tests. Doesn't matter if you flunk one or two at first. By the time you have taken a dozen or so of them you will begin seeing the same questions from one test to the next. Take the tests enough times and you'll have the answer to all the questions in the pool.

My advice to the USA ham is keep taking the online sample tests until you pass them 8 or 9 times out of 10. By then you should be ready for the real thing.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.