• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AM POWER

I gotta say, that whatever '4040' meant to convey, that there's an old rule that says:

The only BAD publicity is NO publicity.

So, does this guy know how many more hits Adam's web pages will get now? Never mind how many Google hits he'll rack up from folks who didn't already know where to find him.

Or is this some kind of clever, reverse-psychology effort by Adam to get other folks to do his advertising for him? Kinda like Tom Sawyer, getting Huck to finish whitewashing the fence?

Hmmmm.

JustinDePolis
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:33 am Post subject:

Doesn't matter, I'd rather have an AM Power box rather than a "hot glue gunned" piece of XForce crap any day.

is that why those ampower boards are connected to the case with plumbing strap? thay still look like a computer power supply...

AMPower 2 pill

Obviously "opinion". He apparently does not have the amp that I bought from Adam. 2 pills with a 10 watt drive I am metering a 100 watt DK and swinging to about 285 watts. That is using a DOSY TFC-3001 meter.

It definately delivers what Adam had promised. As for the price, excellent.

Thanx again Adam.

-Jim

bob85 said:
mine does a little more than adam said it would ;)
See! Adam is a liar!!!

Just kidding Adam! I had to take the shot, it was wide open!

Its sad to say, but this is just how some people think out here! And people wonder why CB operators are called stupid and illiterate!

Reactions: IMD262

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.