• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amateur Gear For Sale

KB3PMG

Mar 31, 2016
I need to let go for this 5 gear to purchase Icom 7850.
Commander 2500: it perfect shape and This amplifier uses a pair of 3CX800A7 tubes and produces full legal limit output on 160M-10M price is $1700 shipped. it also include instruction manual, power cord, and all original cables.
ICOM IC-775DSP: in excellent Condition and Works Perfectly. This rig has never been opened for any modifications. Comes in original box with accessories. selling for $1520 shipped.
ANAN-100D SDR: Apache Labs ANAN-100D 100W, two-receiver OpenHPSDR transceiver in mint working condition. price $2355 shiped.
Elecraft KPA500 Amplifier and accessories: KPA500 features 160-6 m coverage, instant RF-based band switching with any radio, alphanumeric status display, bright LED bar graphs, and a rugged, internal linear supply. selling for $1650 shipped.
Flex 6300: In mint condition with all accessories wth original shipping box selling for $2200 shipped.
All gear are in excellent working condition and it from a non smoking home without no mark, no dent, no scratches, no mods, never opened up, etc.
Thanks 73,
contact me: kb3pmg@aol.com or kb3pmg@hotmail.com

Attachments

• IMG20160330_00234.jpg
    IMG20160330_00234.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 264

I want to go to explore that cave at Emptor, but I can't find Emptor on the map....:D

Easy to find it,......... just follow the yellow brick road

BTW, I right clicked on the picture, and,........ wait for it,............... found numerous different internet posts using it,...

All had the same time showing on the clock, only one had the callsign used in this forum on top of the amp.

I DID find other sites using the exact same image and a DIFFERENT callsign, (WD4HIK), and another site in Malaysia is using it.

k2mit-1.jpg

What could possibly go wrong?.......................... Jus Sayin
YMMV

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonar and 2RT307
Yes, my Spider Senses were tingling...

Broken English + Suspect Grammar = Bad JUJU

Reactions: Sonar
He needs to "let go for this 5 gear to purchase Icom 7850" ..yet low and behold the 7850 is the rig in the center of the picture, but none of the other gear listed is in the picture as far as I can tell...lol

Last edited:
I emailed the holder of the call used in the ad to give him a heads up. No response back from him at his "correct" email address. Can't find if he's a silent key or not. Some guys become inactive and these yo-yo's use their call signs for scams like this. Shameful.

Brett

I need to let go for this 5 gear to purchase Icom 7850.
Commander 2500: it perfect shape and This amplifier uses a pair of 3CX800A7 tubes and produces full legal limit output on 160M-10M price is $1700 shipped. it also include instruction manual, power cord, and all original cables.
ICOM IC-775DSP: in excellent Condition and Works Perfectly. This rig has never been opened for any modifications. Comes in original box with accessories. selling for $1520 shipped.
ANAN-100D SDR: Apache Labs ANAN-100D 100W, two-receiver OpenHPSDR transceiver in mint working condition. price $2355 shiped.
Elecraft KPA500 Amplifier and accessories: KPA500 features 160-6 m coverage, instant RF-based band switching with any radio, alphanumeric status display, bright LED bar graphs, and a rugged, internal linear supply. selling for $1650 shipped.
Flex 6300: In mint condition with all accessories wth original shipping box selling for $2200 shipped.
All gear are in excellent working condition and it from a non smoking home without no mark, no dent, no scratches, no mods, never opened up, etc.
Thanks 73,
contact me: kb3pmg@aol.com or kb3pmg@hotmail.com
I absolutely despise thieves.. There's a special place waiting for those who pray on others. I'm glad there's honest site members who look out for their fellow hobbyists. Thank you for exposing what might be a thief.

Reactions: 2RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.