• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amplifier for 6 m band (low-power)

Nice. That didn't take as long as I thought it might. They were from Greece correct? I had looked at those again and was going to order one for myself and use the dual singles I have for something else down the road but family events and back to work got in the way and I forgot all about them. I work tonight and then off until August 13 so I may revisit that idea.

If you're in a rush and can replace it, stop by for one.
I may buy several more, they would be very good to supply with the 1kW Larcan amplifiers. Greatly simplify switching and getting the amp on the air.

Nice. That didn't take as long as I thought it might. They were from Greece correct? I had looked at those again and was going to order one for myself and use the dual singles I have for something else down the road but family events and back to work got in the way and I forgot all about them. I work tonight and then off until August 13 so I may revisit that idea.

Thanks for the offer. I'll take a look and likely order one in the next day or so. No big rush to get one so I will likely wait for it to arrive. I have suitable relays just not quite as user friendly.

Yeah but I don't really need multiples of them, not enough to make a discount worthwhile anyway. I actually don't even need the one but WTH. Besides my pockets are not very deep right now. It seems I have been hemorrhaging money the past couple months. :cry:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.