• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any Glock Owner's ?

I personally do not believe that I'd like the trigger, but have not tried one.

mush and somewhat long, yes by design. I guess they are a hybrid SA/DA...

74IN I moved here from Arizona and refuse to give up my guns. Yes it is illegal but I will be moving to Indiana (Lake of the Woods area) in a few months as I am having my house built. Until then I guess I just have to be careful.:sneaky2:

I welcome you to Indiana. Are you going to be near Hobart or Bremen?

I'll not give up my guns either.

Indiana has decent gun laws and a lifetime CCW permit that is recognized by many other states.

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi,
Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota,
Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming.

http://www.nraila.org/recmap/recguide.pdf

I am glad that we have constitutional carry here in Arizona, although I have a permit to take advantage of reciprocity, I don't need it to carry openly or concealed.

On a somewhat related note, my buddy Alan Gottleib sent out an update on a case he is working with Alan Gura on, where American residents living outside the country returning home are prevented from buying a firearm in their own home state, as federal laws require that you have maintained a residence for a year to legally purchase.
If SAF prevails,in addition to removing that prohibition, he is pretty sure that will in turn allow Americans to legally buy guns in other states without the requirement of an FFL transfer to your own state.

SAF Press Release :: FEDERAL APPEALS COURT ALLOWS SAF CHALLENGE TO FEDERAL GUN LAW

happy.gif

Now's that's a MAN'S trunk (y)

Note to everyone: Nobody mess with Trailboss

I work in a shady part of town where gunfights aren't uncommon, and the property that I work on has millions of dollars of everything from electronics, to pharmaceuticals, to firearms from many of the major gun manufacturers at any given time...and we have really no security.
Even though my employer has designated the property as a gun free zone (unarmed victim zone), they cannot prohibit employees from keeping guns in their cars.

Since police response time would probably be pretty quick, I doubt that I will ever need to pull out a rifle, as I wouldn't want to be the first person they saw with a gun as they rolled up, but in a SHTF scenario or some sort of disaster, options are nice...and it is comforting knowing that a rifle can easily be accessed by me.

There you go call the police!!!! Ace hardware 1 block from my jewelry store chased a shoplifter down to my property and the perp was subdued and held at gun point in my ditch for 1 and half hours waiting for the damned cops to show up ,,,,yea call the cops and depend on them!!!! I now carry heavy plastic wire ties in my jeep and keep them in my store to tie the crimanals up while waiting for the cops,either that or shootem!

I welcome you to Indiana. Are you going to be near Hobart or Bremen?
I will be close to Bremen just west of there
All I can tell you is i take 6 east to Kenilworth rd south to 3rd rd east to westshore dr south to the 3rd right and follow it to the left. I will be the last house on the left. Right now it is named lot # 17b cr 505 But I have been told it will be Baltic court when it's done. If you are in Bremen you actually are not far from me now and will be closer when I move. Most people would have no clue if I told them and that's why I go by southside of Chicago....I'm in Lansing/Lynwood Illinois Right on the border.

I'm familiar with Lansing. Mohammad Ali had a gold plated car made there.

I live in Laporte and am moving near Westville.

The area you are moving to is nice. Amish country.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.