• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Area 51 fact or fiction ?

You have to remember our government has been able to spend our money hand over fist on any project they can think of for the last 70 years. Of course they can build facilities in the side of mountains and play with UFO technology. They are held accountable by no one and when the money runs out they just force us to pay more tax. In fact, just us knowing about area 51 has led them to build an entire new hidden facility to replace it.

Let me play the antagonist here. Then you can say "et tu brutus" LOL

Unidentified yes, but Not LIKELY a craft from outer space with life forms of some sort!

I most likely think that someone is playing a hoax, or it could possibly be just debris(but the everyday timing ?), and because this is over Denver, Colorado, it is not likely something area 51 is working on.

Last edited:
Let me play the antagonist here. Then you can say "et tu brutus" LOL

Unidentified yes, but Not LIKELY a craft from outer space with life forms of some sort!

I most likely think that someone is playing a hoax, or it could possibly be just debris(but the everyday timing ?), and because this is over Denver, Colorado, it is not likely something area 51 is working on.

UFO is what it is.....to say anymore is guessing.:)

You have to remember our government has been able to spend our money hand over fist on any project they can think of for the last 70 years. Of course they can build facilities in the side of mountains and play with UFO technology. They are held accountable by no one and when the money runs out they just force us to pay more tax. In fact, just us knowing about area 51 has led them to build an entire new hidden facility to replace it.

Judgement day will come for those people.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,