• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

astatic silver eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt know i needed to make that known..

it would have helped.

look at it from the reader's perspective. not knowing that you couldnt see the schematic leaves us wondering exactly what about the schematic you couldnt understand.

knowing that no matter what diagram we showed you, it still wouldnt have helped would have given us more insight and allowed us to better help you.

my comments about your attitude in your posts wasnt solely based on this thread, but on previous threads you have started also.

maybe you are a really nice guy who's fun to be around, but you dont come across that way in your posts.

in your posts you sound as if you are annoyed by people who are trying to help you just because they are not giving you the specific type of help that you need.

have you considered that maybe its your lack of experience in this hobby that makes it hard for you to understand the answers given, and not necessarily that we are all morons who cant understand what you are asking?

do you tend to rub people the wrong way on the CB also? LOL J/K!

no hard feelings, just wanted to let you know how you sound to us.
LC

sorry i dont use it as an excuse. i type through a speach program. doesnt sound mean when i type it. i found another forum i will use instead. i dont know how to un register here...

im sure they will love your sunny disposition over there. :whistle:

good luck in your future radio ventures. im sure you will make lots of friends.
LC

Were not asking you to leave we just ask you lighten up a bit theres some great help here and a great bunch of people but theres a right and a wrong way to go about any forum.

As far as leaving thats up to you and your choice but I can assure you that your pretty much in one of the best forums You can also checkout cbjunk.com that is also a laid back site aslong as your civil but that would be anywhere you go.

As far as unregistering theres no need to do that and I dont think you would have to anyways there really is no such thing. I am pretty sure you will come back here in the future anyways your always welcome just remember that. :D

Zebbman:

I have no hard feelings about this situation at all. I'm sure that it was just as frustrating for you. I just was unable to take a photo of the area in question of that mic.

Bottom line: is the mic now working?

thanks but i have been dealing with people like loosecannon my whole life. i will avoid this forum because of people like him. is there some way to report him. maybe to the fcc or something

FCC has nothing to do with Internet and if they did and there was any rule against arguments on the internet we would all be in jail.

cool, i reported him to administrator anyway for harrassment. thanks for the help. ill make sure not to return here.. people arent nice..

Nope there Rotten here thats why Ive been here for so long and its such a huge site with so many knowledgable members. Take care and good luck with the new site adventures hope it all works out well for you seeya. :bdh:

cool, i reported him to administrator anyway for harrassment. thanks for the help. ill make sure not to return here.. people arent nice..

You are perfectly free to do as you wish but remember this IS the internet, thick skin is required. You will meet ALL kinds of people. Try walking down the street in your hometown and saying "I'm not coming down this street anymore. The people aren't nice" simply because someone didn't stop and let you cross the street. It's called "painting everyone with the same brush". As for your posts, if you don't want someone using your own words against you then don't post them in the first place. Deleting your posts after they are made is unacceptable. People have been booted for it in the past. As for your reported post, it has been noted.

what i dont understand is why everyone chimes in to this post. what reason do you have anyway. nothing better to do. your entitled to your opinion. thick skin is not a requirement anywhere by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.