• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

At The End Of The Day, Its Still A CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

He really thinks that radio is special.
Tacky blue nitros.
I don't see any channels in it so it's a 40 channel radio with a decal, echo board and some crappy lights.

It's a copy of a Snake Radio Customs job if anything.

Reactions: Groundhog KSS-2012
Oh Yeah!!!
Tacky blue nitros.
I don't see any channels in it so it's a 40 channel radio with a decal, echo board and some crappy lights.

Tacky blue nitros.

pribabl
Tacky blue nitros.

my theory is that snake is same as windy.

pribabl

my theory is that snake is same as windy.

Two different people.
I called snake radios last summer.
Made the mistake of thinking he was someone that restored radios but all he does is add lights, bells, and whistles.
All I wanted was a Cobra 2000 restored to it's original condition for an old man that really liked his and is the original owner. Radio is pretty well used and worn.

But if you are not talking about echo boards, lights, channel mods, or colored digits he is not interested.
If it's not on his "sheet" he doesn't do it.

Now Windy City has some association with Scot Johnson and his deity.They teamed up to harass two people that didn't agree with their philosophy. Nothing new there.

So I would not deal with Windy City either.
He uses another name, Mike Abbatelli.
He is just a little bit cuckoo from what I have seen.

These guys have questionable integrity, and in some cases, none.

Reactions: silver devil
Two different people.
I called snake radios last summer.
Made the mistake of thinking he was someone that restored radios but all he does is add lights, bells, and whistles.
All I wanted was a Cobra 2000 restored to it's original condition for an old man that really liked his and is the original owner. Radio is pretty well used and worn.

But if you are not talking about echo boards, lights, channel mods, or colored digits he is not interested.
If it's not on his "sheet" he doesn't do it.

Now Windy City has some association with Scot Johnson and his deity.They teamed up to harass two people that didn't agree with their philosophy. Nothing new there.

So I would not deal with Windy City either.
He uses another name, Mike Abbatelli.
He is just a little bit cuckoo from what I have seen.

These guys have questionable integrity, and in some cases, none.
Yeah and Snake uses a water hose inside radios.. hes not all there in my opinion.....

... It's a copy of a Snake Radio Customs job if anything.
OMG!! A Snake Radio clone. We're done for!! ... Although, I do like what I see. Even re-capped!

oh-my.jpg

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I bet that radio ends up relisted.
Two of the same guys back and forth bidding on it for days?

ebayers with hundreds of positive feedback would not sit there and bid the price up because they know better. They would bid within the last 1-2 minutes to try to snatch it up.

Either they are really dumb or they are shill bidders. I am going with shill bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.