• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AVOID THIS PLACE>>"No More"

I also had major issues with him back about 18 months ago. Heard all the excuses, had to get ebay and paypal involved.

Eventually it got worked out, not through him, but through his supplier. He did give me the contact info for the supplier though.

Shady at best, I will not buy from them again.

Strange ? I've done business with Dan off and on for years , he has had some health problems over the years (excuses or not ?) I've never had any problems with him.

I bought off the website, the item I wanted was not on EBAY, paid thru paypal, and they are giving me the run around, but my bank is on his a$$ and paypal's.

not a lot of $..........but how many other people were ripped off?

Dan and his wife sold the place, the new owner got back to me right away and is willing to make this right.

He seems like a good guy and I would hate any bad feedback pertaining to dan, affect this guys new venture.

I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Thank You, Frank!

Ron

I got the item today. Frank kept his word.

As I said above, he seems like a good guy who got left holding the bag.

I will buy from frank again when I need something, He made this right, and I would give him another shot.

back in November of last year the same thing happened to me. I was surprised to see this post.
I bought some echo boards and finals. No response from seller AFTER payment. He and I had 3 or 4 emails back and forth BEFORE payment. When they received the payment I never heard from them again. I filed a case with PayPal and 1 month later they credited my account. I felt like it was an interest free loan! I am sure that was there idea. EDIT>> oh and after all said and done he responded to the feedback as if I was a "No good customer" WTF??

My ebay ID <<<casios69>>>feel free to look!
Cas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.