• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AWSOME !!!! 2 Meter EAZYTUNE J-Pole Antenna in two sections for portable or base

VA3HRO

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
May 19, 2012
$29.99USD

HELLO !!!! I have several of these EazyTune J-Poles instock

This EAZYTUNE antenna is awsome !!! I have built and sold many......
This is the 2 meter EAZYTUNE J-Pole with a two piece design. This will fit in the trunk of your car, go-kit, and is easy to hide in the bushes or behind a chimney when assembled.

This is a super antenna for any situation. Great for base stations, this antenna can be mounted on a mast, tower or even strapped to an apartment balcony. This is at terrific antenna for digital communications; use it on your packet, dx cluster or APRS station. Also great for portable use, and the rugged design makes it an excellent emergency antenna. some people even use it as a VHF scanner antenna.

Each antenna is individually tested and tuned for optimum performance on their respective bands (further setting may have to be done by buyer) . It comes with a SO239 for easy connection of the PL259. The EAZYTUNE two meter antenna is tuned to 146MHZ (1.2:1 SWR or less at 146MHz), and the SWR is 1.4:1 or less throughout the entire 2 meter band. This antenna also loads up on 70cm for excellent dual band performance.

Carry it with you for fast emergency communications base site deployment or use it as your permanent base antenna.

PAYPAL ACCEPTED

SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA $16.00

SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES $20.00

FOR MORE INFO EMAIL ME AT va3hro@gmail.com

Attachments

• $(KGrHqRHJCQE8fW7s)6zBPI(upOri!~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqRHJCQE8fW7s)6zBPI(upOri!~~60_12.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.