• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

base antenna mount

hog808

Apr 22, 2005
Back in October, Hurricane Wilma was nice enough to take away a 8x40 foot section of my roof along with the 10K that I had for years. I think I want to mount the new one to the side of the house. Does anyone know of an eave type bracket that sticks out about 2' to clear my roofline? The ones I found at Lowes/Home Depot/Ratshack are too short. It took me 4 months to get the new roof and I just cant force myself to put any mounting holes in it...

here are companies that do make various types of antenna mounts not usually seen in stores. Do a google search on 'antenna mounts' and see what pops up.

Thanks for the info. I want to get everything figured out before I place an order with Jay. I'm looking forward to getting back on cuz it's been awhile.

well we all know Jay's Interceptor I-10K is the best groundplane vertical around for 11 meters..

www.ronard.com is likly the best with mounts..
both in different types as well as extremly strong mounts..

after all..
what good is it having jay's antenna..(a rather large antenna)
if one can not keep it mounted in position

Later

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.