• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Station question....Is this a good deal??

racetra

Jul 7, 2011
I have an opportunity to buy a Cobra 2000GTL with a Power supply, 1000w amp, Power Mic, Antenna, all the cable needed and wires for supporting the antenna for between $100 and $200. Supposedly it is all "Tweeked and Peaked".....Ya what ever!!!.
All I know is that it is in good working order. Is that a good deal?

Thanks
T

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
If it works, uh ya i think so.
Make sure you can put your hands on it first
( make sure it is not to hot to handle kind of thing ya know what i mean? )

Jeff

sounds too good to be true to me . if you can confirm the radio or amp either one works properly its a good/great deal . if it all works properly its an AWESOM DEAL !! ........ imo

Either the person selling this really likes you, has no idea what he has, or it's VERY warm. I would proceed with caution and get a signed receipt. I know this may sound stupid but if Officer friendly comes knocking at your door about stolen radio stuff and you have a signed receipt it will cover your axx. They will still take the equipment but you wont be going for a free ride in nice new bracelets with it. If this isn't stolen you have found a deal of a lifetime. Why can't I fall into a pile of sheet and come out smelling like roses now and then?

Either the person selling this really likes you, has no idea what he has, or it's VERY warm. I would proceed with caution and get a signed receipt. I know this may sound stupid but if Officer friendly comes knocking at your door about stolen radio stuff and you have a signed receipt it will cover your axx. They will still take the equipment but you wont be going for a free ride in nice new bracelets with it. If this isn't stolen you have found a deal of a lifetime. Why can't I fall into a pile of sheet and come out smelling like roses now and then?

I was also thinking this as a possibility sometimes people just have no clue and other times there unloading a headache.

It is actually a good friend of mine who is just needin some doe and has had it for quite some time. He is done with it. I will be pickin it up! I will let ya know how it goes! I will need to get a tree climber to get my antenama up!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.